Terms and Conditions
By using cmfi-eschool.org, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Content Ownership: The courses and other content on cmfi-eschool.org are owned by the site and/or its partners and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, or otherwise use our content without our prior written consent.
- User Conduct: You may not use our site to transmit any material that is illegal, harmful, offensive, or violates the rights of others. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, interfere with our site’s functionality, or disrupt our site in any way.
- Use of Site: We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate our site or any part of it at any time without notice. We are not responsible for any damages or losses you may incur as a result of using our site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or suitability of the courses or other content on our site. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in our content or any damages or losses that may result from your use of our site.
- Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any damages or losses you may incur as a result of using our site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and any changes will be posted on our site. By using our site, you agree to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.